Welcome TS7 Clan & All friends!

What is TS7 clan? It's a group of Xbox live friends that get together to mainly play the Battlefield franchise. Sometimes we beast the enemy teams of the map, but hey that's all a part of the game. No we don't cheat... haters! Step yo game up!

Official Battlefield YouTube channel at bottom of page.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Haters...

Kill yo self, so I don't have to.  Man I'm not back for 2 days and I get more hater messages, one was frustrated & confused so he gets spared, but this nerd "KillerSeabee 23" inspired me to put him on blast (btw what a queer screen name). He said "Tell your friends TS7 sucks scrotum sacks "
What fool??? So I responeded with "whatever, 1 it's not that serious, 2 Step yo game up & maybe u will get sorry ass hater messages like this crap that just wasted my time. TS7 General, watch how you talk 2 a boss. BTW thanks for the tag donation i got them 3 or 4 times but I was half asleep" and so I dedicate this next song 2 KillerSeabee 23, and all the TS7 haters out there, kill yo self tonight or step yo games up.

1 comment:

  1. I say fuck'm & feed'm fish but naw we need the haters, you mothafuckas balance the equation .

    ReplyDelete