Welcome TS7 Clan & All friends!

What is TS7 clan? It's a group of Xbox live friends that get together to mainly play the Battlefield franchise. Sometimes we beast the enemy teams of the map, but hey that's all a part of the game. No we don't cheat... haters! Step yo game up!

Official Battlefield YouTube channel at bottom of page.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Head 2 Head


DarkKnight2K10 said he is gonna catch me before BF3 comes out, and the way he has been taking tags it looks like he might do it! I gotta step my game up to keep my lead!! We should revise and shorten the time bcuz BF3 is taking way to long to drop! How about until July 4th??

5 comments:

  1. Oh man DK is only about 800 tags away?? I been away from the sticks too long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you 2 are goin nuts with this shit and i love it ! we all knw how i feel about the stabbing i go nuts . i just don't get why you2 get combat knifes and i get a butter knife to work with . i mean sometimes it's like i'm out there with a spoon tryin 2 stab these fools,(sigh)never the less i'll never stop . shiiit, you can give me a fuckin wooden stake and i'ma still get down . love the both of yall 4what ya do with the stabbin . ( NO HOMO )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 1110 dog tags away. This is going to be close. I'm going to start placing bets here. I think Dark Knight will get close. The difference will probably around a 100 dog tags, give or take.

    ReplyDelete