Welcome TS7 Clan & All friends!

What is TS7 clan? It's a group of Xbox live friends that get together to mainly play the Battlefield franchise. Sometimes we beast the enemy teams of the map, but hey that's all a part of the game. No we don't cheat... haters! Step yo game up!

Official Battlefield YouTube channel at bottom of page.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

ederout69 shipping out!?

Apparently ederout69 is going to be leaving the states? Good luck man on your new deployment, hopefully you'll get to still help us kick ass & take names on Xbox when your not doing it in real life! Here's his comment:  
Hey everybody, today is my last day in the states... just wanted to say peace to everyone. Ill be bringing my xbox with me to my deployment. Also, i saw some youtube videos of where ill be staying and it looks like i will be able to play it over there. So if all goes well, i will be able to get online with yall when BF3 comes out and get some of those tags!!! If for any reason anyone wants to contact me directly, just email me at jeder1290@yahoo.com. Take care everyone.  
ederout69
p.s.
Hit me up on Facebook too if anyone wants search: "Jonathan Michael Eder" -Location: Hill AFB, UT- I should be the only one, but im the one with the cross tattoo picture.. Just lemme know who you are and ill accept the Friend Request...

No comments:

Post a Comment