Welcome TS7 Clan & All friends!

What is TS7 clan? It's a group of Xbox live friends that get together to mainly play the Battlefield franchise. Sometimes we beast the enemy teams of the map, but hey that's all a part of the game. No we don't cheat... haters! Step yo game up!

Official Battlefield YouTube channel at bottom of page.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BF3 Game Mode Switching??

OK, I'm a loyal Hardcore only Battlefield player and I have never complained about EA or DICE, except for when they change the game because to many people cried about it instead of stepping their game up and playing better.... But this?!? They did it on purpose, the servers have new names like "DEATHMATCH ACTION" & "SOLDIER SKIRMISHES" and so on. I play all game modes but sometimes I just want to play a particular game mode not every random mode that somebody picked out & thought it would be cool! Fix it now A.S.A.P.!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I agree on a certain level. I do think it needs to go back to the way it was. Sometimes it is nice having a variety, but other times I just wanna play a rush game and when you join a rush game its actually conquest so you just have to hope that the next one will be rush? I guess? It's no good, but on the other side with Bucskin's theory it does eliminate a lot of TK for choppers or other vehicles due to players not being able to determine the next map in the rotation. What I don't understand is why instead of changing all the servers this way they didn't keep it they way it was and add servers with this new random option that way players that want a variety can play those servers and dedicated rush, conquest, TD, etc. can play the old style servers. The idea was good but the way they switched all servers was not a good idea at all. This goes back to the same issue as the "balancing teams" if we want things to change we have to get on the battlelogs and voice are opinion I am just as guilty as the rest since I haven't been on and the only person I have seen on is Bucskin and he is in support of the new change!
    McCartney TS7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry jMcCartneyW you and Bucskin I Frank are wrong!! I was playing the other day on TDM (24 players) and the game switched to SQDM (16 players) and we had like 12 players, 8 people got kicked and maybe the rest quit. Then it switched to Rush and the dummys I was playing with wouldn't PTFO, probably because they weren't ready for the game mode change or they just sucked, either way it sucked for me. The game didn't fill back up until it went back to TDM. I was racking up the losses & playing random game modes without a full map cycle!! I hated it, and I hope whoever changed the servers gets kicked in the nuts! Twice!

      Delete
    2. I was unaware that the servers changed from rush conquest or other 24 player matches down to 16 player matches... This as I can see would be a major problem especially for platoons trying to play together as well as people that aren't interested in playing objectives. In my opinion people that can't play the objectives can go play COD but that's just me. I hope that they do something about the problems with these new changes or at least address them. I have a feeling that DICE will do neither of these since they haven't changed any of the other problems in the game. I believe that they need to fix the problems in the game before we start thinking about changing servers or expansions
      McCartney

      Delete